WCS has assembled a comprehensive portfolio of services that create innovative logistics solutions.
With personalized service, we can handle your shipment – regardless of size, point of origin or destination.
We offer comprehensive air freight services for your most time-critical shipments, and economical/deferred consolidation shipments.
- Air freight consolidation service
- Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Door Services
- Expedited Service – Rig Down / AOG
- Air Charter Service
We are FMC and Non-Vessel Operating Common Carrier (NVOCC) licensed. Our long standing relationships with various carriers allow us to negotiate competitive rates for our customers. We offer weekly LCL consolidation services from various U.S. Ports.
- LCL consolidation / FCL service
- Container loading – Standard / Open Top / Flat Racks
- Arrange Barge moves for OOG / Bulk cargo
- Ocean Vessel Full or Part Charter
We offer various Road transport options including local, regional, long-haul and dedicated.
- Less Than Truckload (LTL)
- ‘Hot Shot’ Service
- Dry Vans (48′ and 53′ foot vans) / Flatbeds
- Single-Drop / Double-Drop Trailers
- Stretch / RGN / Multi-axle Trailers
- Out-of-Gauge / Permit Loads / Heavy Haul
- Trucking from/to U.S.A, MEXICO and CANADA
Whether big or small, goods must arrive without damage to meet the demands of the customer. Our team ensures your packing is done in the most reliable and cost effective way possible.
- Material verification
- Purchase Order Management
- Hazardous material handling
- Electronic packing
- Vacuum packing
- Hazardous packing
- Military packing
- On-site packing
- Heat Shrink-wrapping
- Containerization / Trans loading
We arrange L/C banking services that will assist in completing the
documents related to international letter of credit and sight draft transactions.
- Review of terms within the issued LC for feasibility, consistency, and compliance.
- Creation of complete Letter of Credit document sets or any individual documents, including airway bills, house bills of lading, invoices, packing lists, certificate of origin, beneficiary certificates, insurance certificates, government documents / certificates and drafts, etc.
- Arrange for legalization, if required, or inspection certificates.
- Digital or conventional delivery of compliant document sets to banks, customers, third parties worldwide.
- Follow-up with banks and payment tracking. Provide status information (when paid, etc.) on In-house banking or Tracing Service documents via the Internet, phone or fax.
- Preparation and delivery of sight and time drafts.
We can arrange Customs clearance of your air, ocean and border shipments arriving into any U.S. port of entry. Our extensive network of domestic trucking agents also allows us to facilitate the transportation of your goods from port of entry to your warehouse dock while offering competitive pricing and exceptional service.
- Formal and Informal Entries
- Border Clearance
- ADD/CVD Entries
- ATA Carnets
- Automobile Export title work
- Quota/Visa entries
- TIB entries
- Trade Show Entries
- I.E and T.E Entries
- Warehouse Entries and warehouse withdrawals
- Drawback Entries
- ISF 10+2 filing, HTS & FDA
- Product Code Line Reviews
Cargo insurance provides coverage for physical loss or damage to cargo while in transit, either internationally or domestically. There are many risks associated with doing business in the global marketplace, that’s why appropriate cargo insurance is necessary to manage the risk involved.
We procure cargo insurance certificates covering ocean, air and inland shipments as a freight forwarding service. We are not an insurance broker, carrier or underwriter. Coverage is purchased through reputable brokers and is subject to the terms and conditions of the insurance policy arranged by that broker with an insurance carrier which is independent of us.
We can handle your Air and Ocean shipments to any country worldwide. Whether you want it moved Door to Airport/Ocean Port of Door to Door, we can handle it. Please contact us with your Air / Ocean LCL/FCL / Project cargo requirements from/to any U.S. Airports/Ocean ports.